Core Lighting provides top-tier solutions for both indoor and outdoor linear accent and task lighting applications. From low voltage to line voltage, from wall washers to LED pucks, from solid colors to RGBW color-changing, Core Lighting has the perfect architectural accent lighting solution for your next project.
Their impressive lineup of specification-grade LED tape light
comprises over eighteen families of indoor linear strips lights and over five different types of outdoor linear flexible strips. Lumen outputs range from a low, ambience-setting 100+ lumens per foot to a super high-output 900+ lumens per foot. Extensive selection of white color temperatures allow you to set exactly the right mood for your space. Fixed solid colors and DMX-controllable RGB and RGBW models are also available.
Core Lighting also features specification-grade flexible LED neon
that can be customized to your exacting needs, providing a perfect, top-of-the-line neon solution for your project. Whether it's neon signage or architectural perimeter or accent lighting, this neon will make your project shine. Features of their low voltage neon include:
- Custom cut by Core Lighting with UL Listing maintained!
- Small cutting increments for precise measurements
- Choice of IP65, IP67, or IP68 wet rated connections for outdoor, waterproof, and submersible applications
- Choice of power feed entry locations: bottom feed, left/right side feed, end feed
- Extensive selection of white color temperatures, plus fixed solid colors and RGB or customizable RGBW
- Superior lumen output and color rendering/color fidelity
- Choice of lateral OR convex bending models
Visit manufacturer's website
Get a Custom Core Lighting Project Quote
Let us customize the right accent lighting products for your project needs from Core Lighting.
(opens in new tab)