Using LED Christmas lights to decorate your business or residence this holiday season! From the Mini LED Christmas lights to the old-fashioned styles, Take Three can supply all your favorites, but updated with the latest lighting technology. Using LED Christmas light displays, as opposed to traditional incandescent Christmas lighting, offers a safe and energy efficient way to get into the holiday spirit.
Get a Custom Quote for Christmas Lights
Contact us today and let us assemble a custom quote for your bulk Christmas and seasonal string lighting needs.
LED Bulb Sizes:
- 5MM Wide Angle Bulbs - Small, conical bulb with an inverted cone design to help refract light out in all directions, making them brilliant from any angle
- M5 Mini Bulbs - The traditional “mini” style Christmas light bulb
- G12 Bulbs - A small spherical “berry” shaped globe-style bulb
- G40 Bulbs - A larger round globe-shaped bulb
- C6 Bulbs - Small “strawberry” style bulb that’s similar in shape to traditional C7 or C9 bulbs, but brighter and more compact
- C7 Bulbs - Smaller version of the C9 style bulb, but with the same old-style
- C9 Bulbs - Large old-fashioned style Christmas light bulb
LED Christmas string lights consume far less electricity than incandescent string lights; using only a fraction of the wattage. Throughout the holiday season, your Christmas lights will be operating for many hours each night; perhaps even overnight. The energy savings that LED Christmas lights can provide over the course of a single holiday season is substantial. For those looking for ways to shrink energy bills, this is definitely something to consider.
Lifespan and Durability
Not only do LED holiday lights consume less electricity, LEDs last a lot longer than traditional incandescent Christmas lights. Incandescent lights will simply burn out after a few short holiday seasons (if they even last more than one), and they are extremely fragile with their glass housing and internal filament. Often the mere act of installing and removing incandescent Christmas lights each holiday season is enough to damage many of the bulbs. LED Christmas lights, on the other hand, have no delicate internal filament and are constructed with a rugged plastic housing. This makes them less susceptible to breakage and helps to increase their lifespan, making them good for season after season.
In addition to their durability, LED Christmas string lights emit much less heat than incandescent Christmas lights; greatly decreasing the risk for fire, which can be a concern for many of us that really look forward to decorating for the holidays.
Variety of Shapes and Colors
We sell LED Christmas lights in a variety of shapes and sizes to suit your needs. And because the bulbs are LED-powered, they give off very vibrant and true colors – a sure way to keep your holidays bright.
All seasonal holiday lighting sales, including accessories, are final and are not eligible for return or refund.