Solid Color LED Neon Flex
This new generation of commercial LED lighting offers superior energy efficiency, flexibility, and performance. LED Neon Flex are flexible neon lights that are rated for outdoor use. They can directly replace traditional neon lighting, providing businesses with improved performance, lower utility costs, and greatly reduced maintenance.
LED Polar 2 Neon Flex light is rated for 30,000 hours, and features parallel wiring, so that if an LED goes out, the rest of the flexible tube light stays lit. This is a huge benefit for larger commercial lighting installations. These flexible neon lights are available in 120-volt line voltage or 24-volt low voltage, and in 150-foot spools or custom cut to your specific requirements. They can be ordered in several different colors, including warm white and bright white.
This unique flexible LED lighting has many uses. For effective accent lighting, use it along the perimeter of a public building, retail store, hotel, or restaurant to highlight architectural features. Polar 2 Neon Flex can be used to line walkways at apartment complexes, for safety and security purposes. Indoors, flexible neon lights are highly effective as ambient lighting in a bar or restaurant, such as along the edge of a bar counter or to outline restaurant or retail store windows. Use it to surround billboard signs and for company lettering and logos.
Polar 2 Neon Flex Features
- Provides a continuous line of vibrant LED light
- Available in 120V and 24V in 8 different colors
- 150-foot spools or custom lengths
- Listed for wet locations; can be used indoors and outdoors
- Tight 1/3” LED spacing and opaque jacket for uniform appearance
- 3528 SMD LEDs for up to 90 lumens of light per foot
- Compatible with most CFL/LED, low voltage electronic (ELV), and low voltage magnetic dimmers
- 120V 150-foot reels are cETLus listed unless cut; 24V 150-foot reels are cETLus listed for 65-foot lengths or less
- Bulk 150 foot reels include attached power connection and end cap on dead end, plus 4 additional power cord kits and 50 mounting clips
- MINI Neon Flex has a smaller form factor to allow for more flexibility in shaping and bending